Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Always There!!!!!!!! ^ ^

I have 3 great news to share!!!!

Firstly ,it is about the Matriculation.
I would like to congratulate my best friends, Hisyam and Chee Siang for getting their way into Matriculation!!Yeah!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!Muaah!!!Love you guys!!!All the best to both of you!!God bless you all!!! ^^

Secondly,my another best friend,Yong Qian!!!!Hoooray!!!!She was awarded Taylors's World-class Scholarship!!!!!YEAH!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!I am sooooooooo proud of her!!!!
Muaahh.!!!Love you!!!! ^^God bless you too!!

I am soooooo happy for them.Absolutely fantastic ,they are!!!You guys are great!!! I always know you all CAN DO IT!!!!!!Best wishes from me always !!

May God bless me with a bit of luck from you all,so that i can get my scholarships too!!!!huhu=P


HoHo,Hisyam,Chee Siang and Yong Qian!!! I will be always there for you guys!!!

LOVE you all!!!!

ALWAYS THERE!!!!!!!!!




SECRET GARDEN lyrics

2 comments:

漆黑之月 said...

Finally u hav a great song in ur blog.But it's nt the secret garden version! Not so nice..
3 news? only read two leh..

空气 said...

thanx for d wish!! appreciate it much..thanx for ur support too! all d best..still got scholarships waiting ahead..dun worry..u can do it! ^^